Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello Dolly!



I made these doll cookies – thinking they would be very cute and look like an American Girl doll (even though I am a very Canadian girl;).

When they were done, I thought they looked like me and my friend S.  When my husband saw the cookies (knowing I made Us in Cookie) he said “Cute, You and S. in Cookie” – this is funny because hubby does not really notice stuff like this. 

S. and I have been friends for over 30 years – yes yes we met long before we were born;)

Today is S’s birthday so I thought I would send this out with a big huge “Happy Birthday My Friend My Friend!”

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these BFF cookies...especially since I'm the birthday gal you are talking about! Not only are you one of the most creative, talented and generous Bakers I know, you are an awesome friend. Madame Flour Child, you have a heart of gold and are sweeter than all your magic ingredients:) Keep on doing what you're doing...'cause you brighten my day with all your beautiful creations!! xoxo












    ReplyDelete
  2. These cakes look amazing. I've just posted two child friendly recipes on my blog if you'd like to have a look; I'm sure you can make them look much more impressive than I did. :)

    http://cupcakescraziness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete